1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you: Personal information including, for example, your name; home or business address; e-mail address; telephone, wireless number; short message service or text message address or other wireless device address; credit or debit card or other payment information; demographic information or other information that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual. Information that you provide by filling in forms through the Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Services, subscribing to the Services, and posting material to the Services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and when you report a problem to us with the Services. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders the Services. Details of your visits to the Website and use of other Services including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. Facebook profile information if you choose to log in to the Services through Facebook.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
Any information you provide will be held securely and in accordance with applicable privacy laws. Except as described under Disclosure of Your Information below, we do not provide your personal information to any third party without your specific consent
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM VISITORS
If you sign up to receive email newsletters from us we will use the information you give us to provide the Services you have requested.
If you inform us that you wish to cancel email newsletters we will remove you from our mailing list and your details will be deleted from our records.
When we provide the Services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer or mobile device. These include small files known as cookies. These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve the Services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a Service to recognize your device so you don’t have to give the same information several times during one task
- Recognizing that you may already have given a username and password so you don’t need to do it for every web page requested
- Measuring how many people are using Services, so they can be made easier to use and there’s enough capacity to ensure they are fast
Although your browser may be set up to allow the creation of cookies, you can specify that you be prompted before a site puts a cookie on your hard disk, so that you can decide whether to allow or disallow the cookie. Alternatively, you can set your computer not to accept any cookie. The Services do not support browser do not track signals.
This site uses Google Analytics code to gather statistical information. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Website and the volumes of usage of the Services. This to ensure that the Services are available when you want them and are fast. For more information on how Google Analytics processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
During your use of the Services, you may notice some cookies that are not related to us or the Services. This happens when you visit a page with content embedded from a third party (e.g., YouTube videos) or use some of the links to social networking sites (e.g., Share This). These websites may place cookies on your computer.
The Services do not control how a third party uses their cookies. You should check these third party websites’ privacy policies for more information about their cookies if you are concerned about this.
Log files allow us to record your use of the Services. Our administrative team puts together log file information from all our users, which we use to make improvements to the layout of the Services and to the information on the Services, based on how users use the Services. Log files do not contain any personal information about you.
If you receive the HTML-formatted version of an email newsletter, your opening of the newsletter email is notified to us and saved. Your clicks on links in the newsletter are also saved. These and the open statistics are used in aggregate form to give us an indication of the popularity of the content and to help us make decisions about future content and formatting.
Apple iOS users may opt-in to allow the Products to provide data regarding the amount of minutes meditated to the Apple iOS “Health” application for display. This data will not be shared with third parties or used for marketing purposes.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us through the Services is stored on our secure servers located in the US. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
CORPORATE AND OTHER COMMUNITY SHARING
While Inscape is a consumer products company, there is increasing interest by large consumer communities (corporations, universities, hospitals, etc.) (“Communities”) to introduce the Services to their employees and members. If you have registered to use the Services through a code or other registration credential furnished by a Community (a “Community Subscription”), the Community will have access to your name and the date you registered to use the Service and will have access to your usage information on an aggregated basis with all other members of the Community that are using the Services. While we do not otherwise share your personal information with your Community, when you register to use the Service you will have the opportunity to opt in to agree to share additional personal information as well as usage information with your Community, and in this case, your Community will have access to this information. For example, many employers are offering incentive programs based on employee participation in health & wellness programs and desire to better understand how each of their employees is using the Services.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access your personal information at any time via your online account, or by emailing email@example.com and providing the correct username and password information. Inscape captures the following information from its subscribers. To request the deletion of your personal data that we have on file please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Unique (customizable) user name and password
- Name, address and credit card billing information
- Time spent on the Services, including meditation topics selected
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content provided by the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, unless you have requested that we not provide this information as described under Your Rights below.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Services, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Services.
- To inform your Community about your registration and use of the Services as described under Corporate and Other Community Sharing above.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- We may disclose your personal information to a third party so that they can provide a service you have requested from such party, or fulfill a request for information from such party to provide the service requested. It is the responsibility of any third party that you authorize to receive data to protect that information in accordance with applicable laws, and use it only to provide the services or information you have requested.
- If Inscape’s service providers (like hosting or payment service providers) require this information to provide services to Inscape. Inscape requires each of its service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information disclosed.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Inscape or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you ; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Inscape , our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With your Community, if your subscription is a Community Subscription, as described under Corporate and Other Community Sharing above.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by following the opt-out instruction in the marketing material you receive or by contacting us at any time by email at email@example.com.
The Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or their policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.